Dr. Wright is the only physician in the Quad Cities who is board certified by both the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the American Academy of Neurology. Dr. Wright brings his 10 years of sleep experience to our facility. Dr. Wright holds a Sleep Clinic at the lab several times a month - refer yourself or be referred by your physician should you be experiencing sleep difficulties or issues such as:
- Snoring - Habitual snoring can put you at risk/be a sign for serious health problems like sleep apnea.
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness - feeling excessively tired during the day could be a symptom of other health conditions such as a sleep disorder
- Sleep Apnea - not breathing for several seconds at a time throughout sleep
- Insomnia - the inability to fall asleep and/or stay asleep throughout the night
- Restless Leg Syndrome or Periodic Limb Movements - kicking, jerking movements in the legs that occur uncontrollably off and on during sleep
- Narcolepsy - falling asleep suddenly, without control – sometimes called "sleep attacks"
These are just a few of the more common sleep conditions that can affect your sleep. A visit with Dr. Wright to discuss your sleep issues will get you on your way to a better night's rest.